Thursday, October 15, 2015

Dewey's Readathon

I'll be taking a break from school and work this Saturday to participate in Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon. It's the only day I have off this week (yay, library life!) and I have been turning down invites for fun social things to do on that day but I have no regrets because I'm looking forward to having a whole day where I do nothing but read and maybe participate in a few challenges.

This is my current book goal:



If you'd like to join in the readathon, you can sign up here. I'll be tweeting throughout the day about my progress through the books I'm reading or how badly I want to take a nap or cheering on other readathon participants. If you'll be joining the crazy, tweet me or leave a comment! I'd love to see what others are reading.

Now to get an assignment done before Saturday so I'm not stewing in grad student guilt all day Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment